Mother Nature’s Gift for Postpartum Wellness
Placenta encapsulation is a 2-day process of cleaning, dehydrating and powdering a mother’s placenta. The powder is placed into gel-caps for her to ingest as she sees fit. By ingesting, the mother reintroduces nutrients, hormones and proteins to her body, enjoys physical and emotional benefits, and thus fosters a greater opportunity to bond with her baby.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that eating the placenta can:
- replenish iron and shorten healing time, including reduce bleeding
- increase birthing parent’s energy
- boost breast milk production
- balance hormone levels and reduce risk for mood disorders
- tonify the uterus
My $300 fee (Doula clients receive a reduced rate) includes:
- San Francisco pick up of placenta & delivery of capsules (within 3 days of pickup)
- Steaming, dehydrating and grinding placenta into powder capsules
- Glass bottle containing capsules with clear instructions for consumption and storage
- Cord keepsake in customized container
- Placenta print in tube
For inquiries, visit my contact page or call/text: 415 824 0663.